This week, we meet Vivek Kaul, renowned economist and author, who talks to Cyrus about:
- How his laziness lead him to become a journalist.
- How the recession inspired him to start working on his book series
- Why black money can never be brought back to India.
- Why we cannot hope the politicians to save the economy.
- His obsession with Cricket.
This episode has been brought to you by Setu YourGut. For more info, log on to www.setu.in
Follow Cyrus Says on Facebook: https://goo.gl/Ekg9Iy
You can check out our website at http://www.ivmpodcasts.com/