On the final episode of this season of Varta Lab, we have one of the most commonly heard voices on the IVM network, and Founder himself, Amit Doshi. He shares stories about being Amit Shah's doppelganger, his journey so far, and how he started IVM Podcasts.
Aakash and Navin also join Amit to discuss:
- How the Nehru jacket helps you get laid
- The most delicious meat they've eaten
- Funeral rituals
- What it's like to belong to a Gujarati family
- Navigating through family issues
- Life lessons they learnt in college
Big hugs and many kisses to Shaswat Bulusu for the Varta Lab theme music!
You can follow Aakash at @kuchbhimehta.
You can follow Navin at @houseofnoronha.
You can check out our website at http://www.ivmpodcasts.com/